If providing a high level, high-quality service role to corporate clients, in the FTTx is the exposure you are looking for then Jurumani Solutions is the right place for you!
Offering an environment where a strong customer service focus and the practice of working with the latest technologies and systems are believed to be fundamentally useful to both the Client and Jurumani Solutions. Providing opportunity to focus on internal and external technical support and business operating capabilities. The environment encourages agile and DevOps modes of operation, particularly for software we build and manage ourselves within the business.
- Provides 2nd level of network support to subscribers with Standby work after hours and on weekends required.
- Proactive reaction to subscriber and network outages.
- Provides diagnostic capabilities to identify the fault or problem.
- Resolves trouble tickets using the Helpdesk system.
- Dispatch Field support staff as needed.
- Escalate to and follow up with Vendors and Infrastructure support for problems that can’t be solved by L2.
- Keep the customer informed during the entire life cycle of an Incident.
- Troubleshoot the service to identify the most appropriate resolution path.
- Matric Certification (Essential)
- CCNA certification (Essential)
- 2 - 5 years Fiber support experience (Business and Home)
- Rotational shift environment (Ability to work shifts)
- Formal networking qualification
- Experience working with Fibre routers and Fibre connectivity
- Experience working in the Telecoms Industry (Preferable)
- Knowledge with trouble ticketing systems
- Previous experience in customer service and / or call centre
- Computer and telephone skills