Jurumani offers an environment where creativity and the practice of building things is believed to be fundamentally useful to both the Client and Jurumani Solutions. Providing opportunity to focus on making products and business operating capabilities work, which means we often are more concerned with how systems align, orchestrate and integrate to achieve business outcomes than any single point solution, essentially building systems that make fixed and mobile telecoms services work for the consumer and enterprise markets.
The environment encourages Agile and DevOps modes of operation, particularly for software we build and manage ourselves.
The Network Assurance Engineer is responsible to provide high-level, high-quality assurance role to the Business’ Enterprise clients, in the Customer Services Operations Centre.
Role responsibilities and key focus areas:
- To provide a high-level, high-quality service assurance role to the Business’ corporate clients, in the Client Services Operations Centre [CSOC]
- Support all technical aspects of a Converged Network infrastructure, including IP networking, WAN connectivity, Telco related problems, Router configurations, Firewalls, DNS, servers, ICP/IP, MPLS, QoS and GSM related products
- Manage and respond to all reported network events – internally and externally
- Reporting of all incidents to relevant parties/vendors.
- Liaising with Customers on all network events and fault resolutions
- Fault Management update on Siebel SRM; complete understanding of Incident/Problem/Change Management practices
- Cross collaboration with all levels within the Organization
Must be willing to work 24/7 shifts
Technical Skills and experience:
- A relevant IT diploma or B Degree in Information Technology Technical Engineering in Computer Science (essential)
- At least 3-5 years’ experience of which 2 years must be within a complex IP Routing and switching environment of which 1 year with service provider focus
- Grade 12 and a valid CCNA and CCNP (Essential) Cisco certification essential – verified, SD WAN certifications essential.
- At least 3-5 years’ experience of which 3 years must be within a complex IP Routing and switching environment of which 2 years with service provider focus