If you are a new-age Engineer, that is interested in getting involved with SD-WAN and provision services by using software systems and mechanisms, then Jurumani Solutions is the right place for you!
Offering an environment where creativity and expanding technical testing knowledge is believed to be fundamentally useful to both the Client and Jurumani Solutions.
Providing opportunity to focus on making products and business operating capabilities work, which means we often are more concerned with how systems align, orchestrate and integrate to achieve business outcomes than any single point solution, essentially building systems that make fixed and mobile telecoms services work for the consumer and enterprise markets.
The environment encourages individuals to be skilled in more than one discipline, i.e MPLS, VOIP, Hosting and Security.
Role responsibilities and key focus areas:
- Serve as the technical support within an order fulfillment team
- Serve as the technical expert within an order fulfillment team
- Serve as a concept designer and expert within an order fulfillment team
- Gather detail level technical specifications and configure onto network elements.
- Gather and define network level specifications and configure within the provided network infrastructure
- Direct and control the implementation of data communication networks
- Act as an escalation point to resolve device and service problems.
- Act as an escalation point to resolve network problems
- Act as an escalation point to resolve concept/solution/business problems
- Have knowledge and understanding of the following:
- Design and Implementation of VPN solutions.
- Router and Switch Configuration – primarily (but not exclusively) focused on Cisco equipment
- Understanding of L2 and L3 technologies and protocols.
- Understanding of Class and Quality of Service.
- Routing and Switching
- Have knowledge and understanding of all technical aspects of L2 and L3 data communication networks and network elements. Have a working knowledge and ability to troubleshoot within the disciplines of Hosting Services, Security Services or Voice Services
- Interpret and solve novel problems experienced on L2 or L3 data communication networks
- Communicate and liaise with people in other teams tasked with the fulfillment of customer technical and service orders
- Conform to the protocols specified for the delivery of work
- Interact fluently and successfully with customers and all other parties involved in the delivery of solutions.
Skills and experience:
- A valid CCNP Cisco certification
- 3 - 6 years relevant Provisioning experience with MPLS Networks
- Experience in the application of data communication technology to the solve customers’ business problems - L3
- Knowledge of ISP Technologies, Broadband and Access solutions - L2 / L3
- Knowledge Security, VoIP or Hosting technology as a secondary skill - L2 / L3
- Understanding of IP/GSM/Telecommunications/ICT Industry standards and methods - L1 to L3
Exposure to the following would be advantageous:
- Python or Java
- Quantitative management paradigm
- Managing a small team of junior engineers