If you are a new-age Engineer, that is interested in getting involved with SD-WAN and provision services by using software systems and mechanisms, then Jurumani Solutions is the right place for you!
Offering an environment where creativity and expanding technical testing knowledge is believed to be fundamentally useful to both the Client and Jurumani Solutions.
Providing opportunity to focus on making products and business operating capabilities work, which means we often are more concerned with how systems align, orchestrate and integrate to achieve business outcomes than any single point solution, essentially building systems that make fixed and mobile telecoms services work for the consumer and enterprise markets.
The environment encourages individuals to be skilled in more than one discipline, i.e MPLS, VOIP, Hosting and Security.
Role responsibilities and key focus areas:
- Configurations of CE devices – Routers, SD WAN Appliances, Firewalls, etc.
- Assurance of services after they have been implemented in order to hand them over to CSOC Team to monitor and support them.
- Visit customer sites to fix the problems if needed.
- Follow-up with suppliers or vendors during problem fixing.
- Investigate and identify the source of problems.
- Involve quality assurance (QA), quality control (QC) and service level management (SLM).
- Set up VPNs on Provider Edge and Customer Edge devices.
- Implement and Assurance of different Access Services.
- Serve as the technical lead/expert within an order fulfillment team
- Serve as a concept designer and expert within an order fulfillment team
- Gather and define network and technical level specifications, design and implement within the provided network infrastructure.
- Direct and control the implementation of data communication networks.
- Act as an escalation point to resolve device and service problems.
- Act as an escalation point to resolve network problems.
- Act as an escalation point to resolve concept/solution/business problems.
- Have knowledge and understanding of the following:
- Design and Implementation of VPN, Security and Hosting solutions.
- Router and Switch Configuration – primarily (but not exclusively) focused on Cisco equipment.
- Understanding of L2 and L3 technologies and protocols.
- Understanding of Class and Quality of Service.
- Routing and Switching, Hosting and Security.
- Have knowledge and understanding of all technical aspects of L2 and L3 data communication networks and network elements.
- Have a working knowledge and ability to troubleshoot within the disciplines of Routing and Switching, Hosting Services, Security Services or Voice Services.
- Interpret and solve novel problems experienced on L2 or L3 data communication networks.
- Communicate and liaise with people in other teams tasked with the fulfillment of customer technical and service orders.
- Conform to the protocols specified for the delivery of work.
- Interact fluently and successfully with customers and all other parties involved in the delivery of solutions.
Skills and experience:
- A valid CCNP Cisco certification, Security certifications and Cloud Applications certifications.
- 3 - 6 years relevant Provisioning experience with MPLS Networks, SD WAN Technologies (Meraki, Velocloud, Viptela), Cloud Application (AWS, Azure, VMware), Security Technologies (Fortinet, CheckPoint, Zscaler, Cloudflare).
- Experience in the application of data communication technology to the solve customers’ business problems - L3
- Knowledge of ISP Technologies, Broadband and Access solutions - L2 / L3
- Knowledge Security, VoIP or Hosting technology as a primary or secondary skill – L2 / L3.
- Understanding of IP/GSM/Telecommunications/ICT Industry standards and methods - L1 to L3.
- SD-WAN experience would be an advantage
- Programming skills (Python, SQL, Data Modeling languages, APIs, etc.) would be an advantage