If being a Scrum Master in a fast-passed environment and running with challenging development projects within a leading telecommunication environment is the exposure you are looking for then Jurumani Solutions is the right place for you!
Offering an environment where creativity and the practice of building things are believed to be fundamentally useful to both the Client and Jurumani Solutions.
Providing opportunity to focus on making products and business operating capabilities work, which means we often are more concerned with how systems align, orchestrate and integrate to achieve business outcomes than any single point solution, essentially building systems that make fixed and mobile telecoms services work for the consumer and enterprise markets.
The environment encourages Agile and DevOps modes of operation, particularly for software we build and manage ourselves.
- Facilitating sprint planning
- Ensuring user stories are created and estimated correctly
- Ensuring user stories have acceptance criteria
- Facilitating retros
- Ensuring sprint reviews occur
- Ensuring teams have sprint boards (physical and digital)
- Removing blockers
- Facilitating team progress towards sprint goals
- Communicating with Agile Delivery Managers
- Ensuring stand-ups occur
- Facilitating discussions, decision making and conflict resolution
- Tracking sprint velocity
- Educating on Scrum/Agile methodologies
- Ensuring DOD is followed
- Ensuring DOR is followed
- Ensuring there are information radiators around the office
- Team contract, DOR, DOD, Burndowns ensuring burndown charts are setup up correctly at the start of a sprint.
Qualifications & Experience:
- Bachelor's Degree in appropriate field of study, NQF Equivalent or equivalent work experience,
- Scrum master certification (CSM, PSM 1)
- 3 – 5 years working experience in at least 2 different Agile methodologies of which Kanban and Scrum is preferred
- 3-5 years working experience in software development industry
- 3 - 5 previous projects in a similar role, at customers with similar complexity.