The Service Delivery Manager operates as a development Team Lead/Project Manager, in the Customer delivery team.
The environment encourages Agile, Scrum and DevOps modes of operation, particularly for software we build and manage ourselves, if this is the type of environment you thrive in then Jurumani Solutions is the place for you!
The Service Delivery Manager is responsible for: driving the delivery team to meet expectations with regards deliverables; reviewing and analysing the standard and quality of team deliverable and implements changes necessary; driving team adherence to chosen methodology and processes; proactively identifies technical issues and implements resolutions to address these.
Bachelor’s Degree in technical focus or in data and telecommunications. Master’s degree with a technology focus is a plus.
- Project Management Principles, Business Acumen, Contract Terminology, Problem Solving.
- Solid understanding of the technology stack that the delivery team is working on, as well as the methodology being adhered to.
- Diverse knowledge with Micro-services systems and architectures.
- Extensive hands-on DevOps experience, Containers/Dockers, Continuous Integration and delivery.
- Strong Agile development process experience.
- Manage projects throughout entire execution to ensure adherence to scope and timeline.
- Ensure proper internal governance and processes are adhered to.
- Analyse the operational environment to identify trends and patterns that require problem investigation by using incident data.
- Monitor environment and recommend/action improvements
- Develop well formulated service improvement plans (SIPs) guiding what should be done in order to address client improvement requirements
- Ensure that improvement initiatives are acted upon and progress reports are provided as required
- Provide leadership and control for approved service improvement efforts
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Establish and maintain good business relationships with key stakeholders.
- Effective interpersonal and relationship building skills
- Good mentorship and coaching ability with desire to develop self and others
- Adaptable, managing change and ambiguity with ease
- Focus on quality and risk
- Sound problem solving ability