Jurumani offers an environment where creativity and the practice of building things is believed to be fundamentally useful to both the Client and Jurumani Solutions. Providing opportunity to focus on making products and business operating capabilities work, which means we often are more concerned with how systems align, orchestrate and integrate to achieve business outcomes than any single point solution, essentially building systems that make fixed and mobile telecoms services work for the consumer and enterprise markets.
The environment encourages Agile and DevOps modes of operation, particularly for software we build and manage ourselves.
As new services arise within the business, there is a need to develop Service Schedules (Contract’s) and associated operational Service Level metrics . The roles responsibility, together with Contract Management, is to engage with Customers to negotiate contract terms and to engage the relevant Business Unit and the EDF in order to establish what we can offer Customers specifically relating to service levels. Once terms have been agreed, there is a responsibility is to amend a contract between the parties which detail agreed terms and conditions, Service Levels as well as the actual service to be delivered to the Customer.
Role responsibilities and key focus areas:
- Negotiation, drafting and execution of Service Schedules and Customer-specific service level agreements within the Business: Enterprise Technology space.
- Drafting, evaluation, negotiation and execution of Commercial Contracts, Service Schedules, Master Business Agreements, Wholesale Agreements, General Terms and Conditions, Service Level Agreements (SLA’s), Operational Level Agreements (OLA’s) Software License Agreements, and Reseller Agreements).
- Documenting Service Level Management processes and ultimately managing these processes.
- Draw up and engage with the business, Suppliers and 3rd parties including multinational partners, for contracts of engagement and service delivery and support.
- Negotiate and implementing specific Service Level Agreements and Operational Level Agreements with the business units.
- Documenting and management of Change Management or Change Control procedures within the business.
- Proactively providing the optimal capacity to meet user demand on agreed service level provisions for all business productised services.
- Reviewing and updating SLA’s and OLA’s based on changes in business scenarios, infrastructure, quality characteristics and other sections of the service obligations to the End Customer.
- Continuously monitoring and reviewing the actual SLA and OLA levels in the organisation. Initiating and managing service improvement processes.
- Create and distribute SLA and OLA reports to stakeholders.
- Ensure that business methodology is aligned to accepted best practice and industry standards.
- Continuous refinement of the business standards based on feedback from the user community, results of audits, QA finding and feedback from forums.
- Ensure the usability and availability of contract templates through automated means if possible.
- Provide ad-hoc advice and support regarding operational and legal matters (including audits) associated with customer agreements.
- Laws and regulations.
- Commercial contract drafting and negotiation.
- Overall crisis management.
- Risk management.
- IT procurement agreements.
- Contract performance management.
- Staff training.
- Project management.
- Bid process management (RFI/RFP process).
- Legal and regulatory.
- Leading and Managing a team of Contract Specialists.
Technical Skills and Experience:
- An appropriate Tertiary Qualification (Legal).
- Experience in leading and managing a team.
Skills / Behaviours / Knowledge:
- Commercial Agreements
- Service Level Agreements
- Supply Chain Management
- Time Management
- Strong Analytical Skills
- Able to work independently
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Negotiation Skills
- Ability to work and manage in an ambiguous and changing environment
- Capacity to understand technical ICT concepts and the ability to communicate it