Jurumani offers an environment where creativity and the practice of building things is believed to be fundamentally useful to both the Client and Jurumani Solutions. Providing opportunity to focus on making products and business operating capabilities work, which means we often are more concerned with how systems align, orchestrate and integrate to achieve business outcomes than any single point solution, essentially building systems that make fixed and mobile telecoms services work for the consumer and enterprise markets.
The environment encourages Agile and DevOps modes of operation, particularly for software we build and manage ourselves.
The Technical Analyst is responsible is for Product Service Request (SR) resolution with the objective to implement corrective action(s), resolve issues and problems according to agreed OLA and SLA ‘s while providing regular feedback to customers, managers and stakeholders. He or she is required to report and escalate any pending resolution / delivery delays to stakeholders, and work with practice participants to expedite problem resolution. Both pro-active and re-active problem and issue management are relevant and applicable.
Role responsibilities and key focus areas:
- Enhancement of the product solution through process and system updates.
- Identify opportunities for improvement of current processes and Systems (including OSS, BSS and other Digital tools and enablers).
- Support IT, System Support Teams and Programme Manager with initiatives and customer support.
- Responsible for and participate in billing fallout and revenue leakage investigations and resolution thereof.
- Align with OSS/BSS / VoIP Desk Phone test programme and for change management implementation.
- Continuous improvement and process re-engineering.
- Define test strategies and approach fitting the scenario.
- Execute testing for projects / software release.
- Maintain / Develop documented baseline test plan(s) and have stakeholder analyses in place.
- As the product super user it is your responsibility to assist product value chain participants.
- On target test completion with little to no production issues.
- Train the team and team change management to ensure adoption of new functionality is achieved.
- Assist to resolve system, VoIP Desk Phone, and configuration issues.
- Investigate customer escalations and resolve.
- Guide customer specific solutions (CSS) and training.
- Maintain documented tracking of issues and problems (Issue register).
- Identify opportunities for improvement of current product processes to improve customer satisfaction and conversion rate.
- Stakeholder coordination and communication.
- Establish a knowledge base with lessons learned, best practices, Issues etc.
Technical Skills and experience:
- Matric non-negotiable
- National Diploma/Degree in a scientific/information technology discipline (beneficial).
- Computer literacy and proficiency in the use of all Microsoft Office products.
- ITIL Foundations (beneficial).
- At least three years’ customer service experience in a technical role (essential).
- Practical and systematic approach to work beneficial.
- Telecommunications industry experience beneficial.
- Experience working with OSS/BSS software as end user or from working in the telecommunications sector.
- Proven experience in a customer facing function.
- BroadWorks experience beneficial.
- Polycom, Yaelink and snom VoIP Desk Phone experience beneficial.