Jurumani offers an environment where creativity and the practice of building things is believed to be fundamentally useful to both the Client and Jurumani Solutions. Providing opportunity to focus on making products and business operating capabilities work, which means we often are more concerned with how systems align, orchestrate and integrate to achieve business outcomes than any single point solution, essentially building systems that make fixed and mobile telecoms services work for the consumer and enterprise markets.
The environment encourages Agile and DevOps modes of operation, particularly for software we build and manage ourselves.
Key Roles and Responsibilities:
- Logs incidents in a timely manner with the required level of detail with all the necessary vendors.
- Liaise with all stakeholders including client IT environments, vendors, carriers and colleagues to expedite diagnosis of errors and problems and to identify a resolution.
- Manage efficient and comprehensive resolution of incidents and requests including ensuring that repairs are carried out by coordinating product requests and liaising with other team members.
- Provide continuous feedback to clients and affected parties and update all systems and/or portals as prescribed by procedures.
- Router configuration and IP management
Technical Skills and Experience:
- Matric Certificate (requirement).
- Diploma, Degree, or relevant qualification in IT/Computing (or demonstrated equivalent work experience).
- CISCO CCNA certification (requirement).
- Minimum 1-2 years work experience in a similar environment.
- Telco experience (non-negotiable).
- Vendor management experience.
- Working knowledge and understanding of IP, WINS, DHCP, DNS, etc.
- Working knowledge and experience with routers & switches.