As the Business/Technical Specialist (Technical Product Engineering team), you will work closely with business partners, vendors, Product Managers, Business Analysts, Technical Analysts / Specialists, and IT Representatives to define and deliver effective / optimised business and product/service solutions for the Business.
You will be an integral member of the TPE team, working to mature the technical and operational processes, tools, practices, capabilities, and products/services across the entire spectrum of the business's technologies.
The Technical Specialist will work on prioritised key projects, product development / optimisation, build and assurance processes.
We are looking for an experienced specialist with Cloud, Security, AWS and/or IOT business analysis experience, someone that is willing to take on new challenges, not only as process and business analyst but as a ‘specialist’ doing whatever it takes to optimise products technically as well as operationally.
The goal of Process and Practice management is to facilitate and deliver the technical, operational and systemic enhancements requirements to improve the delivery and execution of Technology Enterprise Services (TES). In short; “Make it Fit for Purpose”
- Identify and implement improvements to support business and technology efficiencies.
- Conduct process workshops and meetings professionally with stakeholders to gather information; facilitate requirements meetings to establish detailed requirements with both the technical and business resources for assigned projects or initiatives.
- Customer Journey and Business Capability design.
- Scope initiatives, investigation and projects.
- Create proposals (and recommendations).
- Create functional and technical requirement, design, model and framework artefacts as required per initiative (fit for purpose).
- Draft solution documentation to define effective, mature and efficient solution(s) based on the agreed requirements.
- Complete planning, feedback and reports as and when requested by the Scrum Master(s) and Management.
- Use and update Jira as per defined standards and principles.
- Map, analyze and document as-is and to-be processes, designs, and other relevant artefacts.
- Facilitate Process Change Control and support training, deployment and adoption of changes. (Including system changes that impact process).
- Create test cases and manage the testing process as / when required.
- Test delivered systems and solutions to ensure that the system meets the customers’ requirements.
- Manage progress reporting on deliverables; ensure that reporting and analytics are delivered as required.
- Provide input into the improvement of processes across the business.
Skills and experience:
- 3 – 5 years’ experience as a Business / Process Analyst
- At least 3 years experience in a Technical Telecommunication environment
- Experienced specialist with Cloud, Security, AWS and/or IOT business analysis experience, someone that is willing to take on new challenges, not only as process and business analyst but as a ‘specialist’ doing whatever it takes to optimise products technically as well as operationally.
- Solid understanding of systems.
- Relevant diploma or degree is an advantage (e.g. IT or Engineering).
- ITIL certification is an advantage.
- Experience in JIRA Administration is an advantage.
- Tibco Nimbus experience is an advantage
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Must have experience in a technical environment with proficiency in working with repeatable work cycles and other iterative tasks.
- Understanding of design techniques and frameworks as well as technical development / deployment processes.
- Ability to be the calm in the storm to support cross functional teams and business stakeholders through the ups and downs of projects.
- Highly organized and detail oriented with the ability to influence others in these areas.
- Demonstrated excellence in interpersonal skills, especially in situations involving consensus and team building with strong problem-solving skills.