Jurumani offers an environment where creativity and the practice of building things is believed to be fundamentally useful to both the Client and Jurumani Solutions. Providing opportunity to focus on making products and business operating capabilities work, which means we often are more concerned with how systems align, orchestrate, and integrate to achieve business outcomes than any single point solution, essentially building systems that make fixed and mobile telecoms services work for the consumer and enterprise markets.
The environment encourages Agile and DevOps modes of operation, particularly for software we build and manage ourselves.
Role responsibilities and key focus areas:
- Analyse and process orders on the relevant CRM to ensure that all committed installations are completed accurately and on time.
- Attend internal and external scoping sessions to understand customer requirements.
- Translate customer requirements into a technical solution and document the solution.
- Planning and provisioning of the customer profile (Enterprise and the respective groups) on the Unified Communications platform.
- Provisioning of IP Talks (Geo, non-geo and Ported-In numbers).
- Configure features and functionalities as per the customer specifications.
- Ensure accurate completion of installations and that queries are attended and resolved timeously, as per relevant Service Level Agreement.
- Troubleshoot and resolve Level 3 Service Requests for Unified Communications installations.
Technical Skills and Experience:
- Matric Certification non-negotiable
- National Diploma/Degree in Information Technology or equivalence.
- CCNA required, CCNP preferred
- 2 to 3 years’ working experience on Voice technologies
- Oracle Session Border Controller Configuration Experience
- BroadSoft Configuration Experience.
- Strong SIP knowledge.
- Fundamental understanding of IP Networking.
- Fundamental understanding of VoIP Troubleshooting.
- Experience with Oracle Communication Operations Monitoring / Palladion.
- Experience with Unix / Linux / CentOS.
- Familiar with SOnus / Quintum or equivalent Customer Premises Gateways.
- Experience with Hosted VoIP solution deployments.
- Customer solution design.
- Customer requirement analysis.